If you’re looking to play a certain classic scene from the movie The Warriors in GTA Online, one community member has you covered.
CrimeCommando, a GTA Online player with creative appetite, has created a custom job in the game’s editor. The job is named after the bus scene from the 1979 film The Warriors, because CrimeCommando is attempting to recreate it. It’s an 8v8 job based around the Capture game mode, available on PC and Xbox 360.
This is far from the only tribute job however. As Rockstar revealed, this is in celebration of the tenth anniversary of the release of The Warriors game on PS2 and Xbox.
Here are the rest:
- The Warriors 2014 by CBudda-Money (PS3&PS4) – Leader of the ColdHeartSaintsMafia, CBudda-Money, sets this TDM in “present day Coney Island” at Lake Vinewood Estates. With artillery ranging from AP Pistols and Sticky Bombs to Miniguns and Heavy Sniper rifles, there is something for everyone on this map. Spawn points are spread throughout the board so keep your eyes peeled and make sure to properly cover your Team lest you meet a sticky(bomb) end
- The Warriors did it… by sylverskye (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) – This four-team Capture created by the Leader of the Elite Gamers Club is set throughout the city of Los Santos. All Teams must gather and deliver their packages to their home base on Del Perro Pier. Proceed with caution, however, as this match allows for you to gather multiple packages before heading to your home base – if you are killed before making it to the pier, your enemy can gather up spoils and deliver them for the win
- THE WARRIORS transit by True-Killa-666 (PS3 & PS4) – Appropriately set in the LSIA Parking Station in Los Santos International Airport, this TDM created by a Lieutenant of the Meads Familia Crew makes you feel like you are fighting it out in the NYC subways. Each team starts on a separate platform before meeting each other in the narrow corridor between. Sticky Bombs are your friend on this map as the corridor is prime real-estate for a strategically placed explosive
- The Warriors by TheANDALUZ (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) – This Warriors tribute TDM created by the Leader of the DistrisctAndaluz Crew allows for some serious melee combat. Make a mad dash for the Knives – the best Damage/Speed combo to make quick work of your enemies as you duke it out near Vespucci Beach
- The Warriors, Gang Brawl by FeHaden (PC) – VALcrew member FeHaden has created only one job on PC, but it’s a killer gang brawl TDM set at Del Perro Pier to mimic the iconic Coney Island home of The Warriors. Fill this one up to the 20 player limit and watch the melee mayhem unfold as you defeat your foes with Knives, Crowbars, Baseball Bats, Golf Clubs and Nightsticks
- THE WARRIORS LS CHAPTER by oktellmemyname (PS3 & PS4) – Leader of The Society We Trust Crew, oktellmemyname, has clearly put some thought into this Warriors-inspired Team Deathmatch. Del Perro Pier’s plethora of cover options require teams to strategically plan their attack – runners ‘n’ gunners may be picked off pretty quick. Head for higher ground in order to more easily attack those taking cover, but be warned that once you’ve been spotted, there’s nowhere to hide
- The Warriors: ending by crayzesteve (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) – Crayzesteve has recreated The Warriors videogame’s final mission ‘Come Out To Play’ as an LTS on the beach east of Del Perro Pier. As Steve says in the description – if you’re a true Warrior like Swan, you’ll go for the Knives – if you’re a ‘dirty Luther’ head for the Pistol at the center of the map.
- The Warriors by Tetrahedron999 (PC) – In a similar vein to FeHaden’s awesome The Warriors, Gang Brawl TDM above, this LTS by Tetrahedron999 finds itself on the familiar boardwalk of Del Perro Pier. You and your team must scramble to one of the scarce spread out weapons. Teams spawning closer to the north side of the pier have a slight advantage as they are closer to the Micro SMG, so players spawning to the south should focus on taking cover and making their way to the Assault Rifles, AP Pistols and Armor located on the west side of the Pier.
If you like to play any of these, just search for the name in custom games, or on Social Club.