Rare has released a update for Rare Replay which fixes some issues you may be experiencing.
It also comes with a couple new features such as full screen support for games played without borders. Developer tags have also been added to leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose progress or milestones when returning to Rare Replay from Xbox 360 titles
- Fixed an issue causing Snapshots to crash when the player selected ‘Retry’
- Fixed an issue that occurred when users reverted to classic controls in Jet Force Gemini
- Fixed an issue truncating some leaderboard values
- Fixed an issue changing the audio pitch in Battletoads Arcade
- Fixed a number of minor UI bugs
More information is through the link.