The latest Destiny Hot Fix update has made certain tasks more difficult, while at the same time cleaning up some bugs.
- Fixed an issue with Year 1 Moments of Triumphs in which Golden Chest node completions were disappearing after TTK release
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Level 40 before turning in the Reach Level 30 objective did not properly receive the Level 40 quest
- Fixed an issue where the quest “High Value Targets” did not correctly reward Legendary Marks upon completion
- Fixed an issue where Year 1 Strikes were not dropping Uncommon and Rare quality gear as intended
- Some treasure chests in the Dreadnaught are now in a location that only allow them to be looted once per spawn
- Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras
- Dismantling leveled-up Exotics now have a reduced chance to produce 2 Exotic Shards
This means that you won’t be able to farm Exotic Engrams with the Three of Coins anymore.
You also won’t be able to spawn so many treasure chests in the Dreadnaught multiple times.
For more help with Destiny: The Taken King, check out our King’s Fall Raid guide.