If you attend one of the midnight launch parties for FIFA 16 at GAME this evening, you’ll get goodies. If hang around or come back later in the day, you could be chatting with real-life football athletes.
GAME will throw the doors open on hundreds of stores at midnight, September 24 for the launch of FIFA 16. Those who attend the midnight openings will be handed a goodie bags and extra promotional items.
On the afternoon of launch day, nine GAME stores will host Premier League and Football League players who will be signing copies of customers’ FIFA 16 game.
Here’s a list of the GAME stores along with the footballer attending:
- Manchester United’s Ashley Young (Trafford, Manchester)
- Sheffield Wednesday’s Lewis Price (Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield)
- Cardiff City’s Craig Noone (Cardiff St Davids)
- West Ham’s Diafra Sakho (Westfield, Stratford)
- Aston Villa’s Ashley Westwood (Birmingham Bullring)
- Leeds United’s Chris Wood (White Rose Centre, Leeds)
- Tottenham Hotspur’s Eric Dier (Lakeside, Thurrock)
- Liverpool FC’s Divock Origi (Liverpool Lord Street)
Store signings taking place between 3-5pm.
FIFA 16 was released in North America on September 22 and will be made available in Europe and the UK on September 24.