The Imperial City DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online is now available for PC and Mac.
It will be made available for Xbox One on September 15 and PlayStation 4 on September 16.
The city has been taken over by Daedric Prince Molag Bal, and three alliances must battle his forces as well as each other.
This is the first DLC game pack for the MMO and features new areas, quests, enemies, and exclusive items.
Here’s a list of features:
- Additional Dungeons: The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with both Normal and Veteran difficulties.
- New PVE and PVP Content: Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as the other Alliances.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters: Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including the Xivkyn.
- Additional Weapons, Armor, and Currency: Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items: Exploring Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs.
The Imperial City DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is included with an active Plus membership or is available for 2,500 crowns through the Crown Store.