Battlefield Hardline’s Robbery DLC is almost ready for release, and just this week, Visceral Games revealed the new gadgets, weapons and vehicles included in the pack.
The Robbery DLC will contain the following, as previously reported:
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- Four new weapons
- Two new gadgets
- Two new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
The gadgets are the CS GAS Launcher, and Vehicle Passenger Healing. The four new weapons you will be using are the MDC Assault Rifle, a throwing knife, and the other two are for the Criminal’s Operator Class: a bullpup assault rifle and more classic assault rifle which fires off a 7.62mm x 39mm cartridge.
Finally, the vehicles included in the DLC will be the Scout Helicopter and a Faction Pickup Truck.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery will be available to Premium members two weeks early this September.