Along with the release of Fallout Shelter today on Android, there’s also an update available for the mobile title.
The update includes the introduction of robotic companion Mr. Handy as a premium reward. This update was announced for iOS last month.
A list of changes and improvements included with today’s update is posted below.
V 1.1 Change Log
- Overseers should be on the lookout for new threats to their Vault Dwellers. Some Vaults have reported attacks by burrowing Mole Rats and enraged Deathclaws – likely attracted by the sound of new construction.
- Vault-Tec has partnered with General Atomics International in order to offer Overseers their very own robot butler – the Mister Handy! Now you lazier Overseers have a friendly, entertaining alternative to tapping and collecting resources. (Crumpets not included.)
- Our engineers clearly underestimated the, *ahem*, usefulness of living quarters to stimulate Vault growth, resulting is gross overpopulation and decreased Vault efficiency. Rest assured, the simulation has been adjusted, and Vaults of all shapes and sizes should now run more smoothly.
- Not content with stealing your Vault’s resources, some rather enterprising Raiders have now resorted to stealing Caps as well. (If you haven’t armed your Vault Dwellers yet, now’s the time!)
- As Vault-Tec does not approve of the use of unsanctioned levitation technology, all Vault Dwellers that were found floating through the air have been grounded. Permanently.
- Some of the more difficult daily objective requirements have been adjusted to more obtainable levels. You’re welcome.
- Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because an efficient machine is a happy machine!