Rocket League now has a spectator mode. Just in case you didn’t think it was popular enough.
Rocket League has received a new patch today on PC and PlayStation 4. Patch 1.04 brings a new arena to the game for free, called the Utopia Coliseum, adds a spectator mode, increases the number of cars displayed on the menu, and plenty more.
One of the patch’s more amusing additions comes in the form of 70+ new country flags and a few other cosmetic items that reference the game’s early server woes.
We have the full list of fixes and free content below. As for paid DLC, there’s plenty of it. Check it out through the game’s site.
- Added “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack support
- Added “Utopia Coliseum” arena
- Added “Spectate” to “Choose Team” menu in “Private Matches,” allowing players the option to watch games rather than participate (3v3 match-type maximum)
- Added 70+ new Country Flags and three “Sorry” items for our overloaded launch servers (“Servergate” Wheels, “Disconnected” Antenna, and “White Flag”)
- Added 3v3 Team Ranked as a replacement for 3v3 Solo the Online match queue
- Ranked matches will no longer start if the game is not full
- Added the ability to create or join Private Matches that can be named and/or password-protected
- Added “Vote to Forfeit” button to “Ranked” online matches
- Up to four Party member’s Battle-Cars can now be displayed on the Menu screens
- Added “Community Flags” sub-section to Garage Items/ Antennas
- Added “Reset Shot” to Keybinding Options to address errant R1 training reassignment
- “Ranked” Skill ratings are now calculated on dedicated servers
- Repaired several “Connect Failure” issues
- Fixed “Private Match” bug that sometimes caused the “Update Match” settings to disappear for the Party Leader
- Clearing the “Voice Chat” binding no longer removes the binding for “Reset Training”