Rock Band fans tossing up between platforms will want to read this.
Rock Band 4 pre-orders made through the the PlayStation Store by PS Plus members will come with a special bonus: ten DLC songs.
The songs are exclusive to this offer, according to the PlayStation Blog. Something to think about, although you probably also want to consider which console family you bought all your existing DLC through.
Digital pre-orders also come with a PS4 theme, downloadable immediately.
Rock Band 4 launches on PS4 and Xbox One on October 6. If you’re keen, the PlayStation Store is taking orders now. The ten PS Plus pre-order bonus songs are listed below.
- All That Remains – Divide
- Blitz Kids – Run For Cover
- Bring Me The Horizon – Throne
- Dead Sara – Mona Lisa
- Duran Duran – The Reflex
- Janis Joplin – Move Over
- Of Mice & Men – Would You Still Be There
- Oh Honey – Sugar You
- Pantera – Cowboys From Hell (Live from Monsters in Moscow Festival)
- Seastick Steve – Summertime Boy