Battlefield Hardline has received a new patch yesterday on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Patch 2.0 was deployed very recently to Battlefield Hardline players on PC and new-gen consoles. The patch was not released on PS3 or Xbox 360, and the list of changes is not huge.
Find the full notes below, mostly compromising of fixes with no balance changes.
- (PC) Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now provides the functionality that the Google Chrome plug-in used to handle
- (Xbox One) Fixed a known client side crash
- Bank: Fixed an issue where players could climb a Grappling Hook shot into the ceiling above the offices on the 2nd level of the Bank
- The Beat: Fixed an issue where players were able to float in the sky
- Fixed an issue where correct Server Types were not being filtered properly in the Server Browser
- (PS4) Fixed an issue where the game crashes when navigating through the CUSTOMIZE menu
- Fixed an issue with Map filters not working properly
- Implemented fixes with known TDM issues