Revisit the wasteland with the last installment of the Project Brazil mod for Fallout: New Vegas.
Project Brazil is a near total conversion mod for Fallout: New Vegas. The mod is made up of 16 main quests and a few missions on the side. The content was originally going to be spit over three chapters, but this was trimmed down to two back in 2013.
The story is set in 2260 – preceding the events of New Vegas – and you’ll play as an “adopted resident of Vault 18 embarking on a quest to a hidden complex in the ruins of Los Angeles”.
You’ll encounter a couple of new factions stemming from paleo-tribal wasteland warriors (descendants of the first survivors to leave your vault), as well stumbling across “a pitched battle between the Survivalist Army, the New California Republic, and The Super Mutants, which shapes the politics and events leading to the NCR’s invasion of the Mojave.”
It all sounds pretty epic and the screenshots (which you can check out below) look impressive as well. Here’s a full list of the mod’s features:
- An Alternate Start in Vault 18 with a New Player Character and Main Quest
- A New Intro Video to really give it that “New Game”feeling
- An Ornate Main Quest Line with Compelling Side Quests rich in Fallout & Character Lore
- Hours of Voice Acting recorded at pro-quality in Radian-Helix Media’s Tucson, Az Studio
- A Very Large Worldspace in California – The Black Bear Mountain National Forest
- An Epic War between The Super Mutants, The Survivalist Raiders, and The New California Republic
- A Pirate Radio Station DETH 981 with 2 New DJs and Quest + Crafting + Perk Unlocking Segments
- A News Radio Station called NCRPR – New California Republic Radio – with quest updates in the News
- 5 Potential Human Companions and 2 Robot Companions available depending on player choices
The first installment was released in 2013, and this update gives us a glimpse of what the team has been working on for the next one, which they’re hoping to release before Fallout 4 is unleashed on November 10.