World of Tanks’ latest update is a huge one.
World of Tanks is getting update 9.9 today. It brings a great number of changes and improvements to the game, as well as bring new content. Everyone should be able to see the new content now.
Watch a full recap of the patch notes in this video, and head below for the major tweaks.
- Steel Hunt and Supply Swarm Events – The Domination event will be supplemented with two new modes: Steel Hunt and Supply Swarm. Both of these modes will have their own rules and objectives, and will be released progressively. Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
- New Vehicles – Update 9.9 will bring two new vehicles to the game: The Spähpanzer 1.C and the Heavy Tank No. VI. The former is a German Tier VII light tank that will replace the Aufklärungspanzer Panther, and the latter is a Japanese Premium Tier VI heavy tank that is a version of the legendary Tiger. Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
- Changes to the Map “Swamp” – The map “Swamp” will be reworked with this update to have more balanced gameplay
- Some Fixes in Armour Mechanics – Once version 9.9 goes live, certain vehicles will undergo some changes and fixes in their damage models, which will result in changes for frontal armour effectiveness.
- Graphical Improvements – The visual quality of the game will be improved for both Standard and High Quality clients. This will be particularly evident in the quality of shadows and water. These improvements will also translate into a better game performance.
- Changes in Clan Wars – There will be a change in the display of Global Map battles in the statistics with version 9.9. It will be possible to access the performance of players by separate statistics for the Global Map, and those will not be mixed with random battles statistics.
- Vehicles Reworked for HD – This update reworks a total of 14 vehicles for HD quality, including some of the most popular tanks like the AMX 50 100, FCM 50 t, T-62A and VK 36.01 (H).
For the full notes, check the updates section on the official website.