The PlayStation 4 version of Ultra Street Fighter 4 has received a new patch earlier.
Other Ocean and Capcom continue to work on the PlayStation 4 port of Ultra Street Fighter 4, to try and remedy all issues reported since its disastrous launch. The studio has deployed a new patch earlier that adds AA, improves visuals, and more.
Interestingly, the “Press Start option was not a bug, according to the developer. Rather, it was a tribute to the arcade roots of the game. The patch has changed it to “Press Options”.
- “Skip” function mapped to Cross button during cinematics
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Antialiasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance