Destiny players will have the opportunity to sport an Laurea Prima emblem, but they will need to work for it.
Here’s the list of triumphs which need to be completed:
- Bane of Atheon: Defeated Atheon on Hard
- Bane of Crota: Defeated Crota on Hard
- Bane of Skolas: Defeated Prison of Elders on Hard
- Chest Hunter: Find All Golden Chests
- Crucible Gladiator: Won 100 Crucible matches
- Defeated the Dark Heart of the Black Garden
- Light in the Dark: Prevented the summoning of Crota’s Soul
- Light of the Reef: Captured Skolas in the Citadel
- Public Servant: Completed 50 Public Events
For a visual look at all the requirements needed, have a look at each over on Imgur.
Players can track their progress on Bungie.net, as their profile page will highlight the challenges which have and have yet to be completed.
Players who meet the challenge “shall be rewarded” when Destiny: The Taken King launches.
Another bonus, for all players, is a new feature coming to the The Armory.
The hub on the official website will help players make decisions pertaining to which weapon loadouts and gear to use for any mission.
Players will find all the information needed to make such informed decisions.
Destiny: The Taken King releases on September 15, and a Limited Edition PS4 bundle will be released alongside the expansion.