Defuse 14 explosives and take down Deathstroke to complete this mission.
Batman: Arkham Knight – Campaign for Disarmament
- Unlocks from Chapter 3
- You must find and defuse all explosives
- Locations: Bleake Island (4), Miagani Island (5), Founder’s Island (5)
- Rewards 14 Upgrade Points (one for each bomb) and an extra 3 for delivering Deathstroke
You won’t be able to complete all of these missions in one go as they unlock gradually from Chapter 3 to Chapter 9. You receive one Upgrade Point for every explosive disarmed, and then a bonus three Upgrade Points for delivering the villain at the end.
Here’s a list of each explosive location and the security level. As you get close each bomb will appear on your radar:
Campaign for Disarmament explosive locations
- Miagani Island: Bristol, Near Botanical Gardens (security level Very Low)
- Bleake Island: Cauldron, by the train yard (security level Very Low)
- Miagani Island: North of Grand Avenue Station (security level Low)
- Bleake Island: Cauldron, by Sionis Industries (security level Extreme)
- Miagani Island: Miagani Botanical Gardens (security level Low)
- Founders’ Island: Ryker Heights, Urbarail Station (security level Low)
- Founders’ Island: Otisburg (security level Medium)
- Founders’ Island: Ryker Heights (security level Extreme)
- Miagani Island: Kingston, base of parking garage (security level Medium)
- Bleake Island: Chinatown, north of traffic circle (security level High)
- Founders’ Island: Drescher, near Perdition Bridge (security level High)
- Miagani Island: Kingston, near Bank of Gotham (security level High)
- Bleake Island: Cauldron, near Panessa Studios (security level Extreme)
- Founders’ Island: Entrance of Port Adams (security level Extreme)
For each explosive you’ll go through the same routine:
- Upload the virus – fire the Bomb Winch to initiate the upload
- Switch the Batmobile to Battle Mode and take down the enemies
- Use the Power Winch to destroy the explosives
Things change up during Chapter 7, when the Cloudburst tank is eliminated. At this point Deathstroke will take control of the army and needs to be defeated. But before you can do this you have to deal with all the explosives on all three islands, and complete the Most Wanted Missions Occupy Gotham and Own The Roads.
Batman: Arkham Knight – how to beat Deathstroke
Use your missiles to take down all five of the Cobra Drones. From this point keep a safe distance without getting too close and try your best to avoid Deathstroke’s guided missiles, energy attack and rockets. If you keep an eye on his attack patterns he’s easy to defeat and once down the mission is complete.