EA chatted a bit about FIFA 16 during its E3 2015 press conference today, and it highlighted new upgrades coming to FIFA Trainer.
Here’s a list of features in FIFA 16:
- Defenders and attackers are balanced, creating a realistic and enjoyable experience when trying to regain possession of the ball.
- Defensive Agility brings balance in movement between attackers and defenders, driven by more than 25 gameplay feature changes to defender locomotion.
- Defend as a Unit injects intelligence and positional-awareness into players so they can better decide between marking an opponent and covering dangerous space.
- New Tackling Fundamentals offers new behaviors like fake and standing tackles, as well as full-body challenges and the ability to bridge out of sliding tackles when caught out of position.
Control in Midfield
- In midfield, two game-changing features make the battle in the middle of the pitch as important as it is in real football.
- Interception Intelligence gives players the smarts to close passing channels and shutting down options.
- Passing with Purpose offers a new driven pass to play sharp, incisive passes so you can find teammates with precision.
Moments of Magic
- FIFA 16 gives fans the tools they need to create thrilling moments in attack.
- No Touch Dribbling gives players the option to let the ball run to buy time, create separation, feint, and blow by the defender in the final third. A feature inspired by the motion capture of Lionel Messi, it changes the way players attack.
- ·Clinical Finishing provides variety in shooting and more exciting goals than ever before.
“This year we’re looking at every single role on the pitch, evaluating where we wanted to innovate with all the feedback from fans, and setting out to develop the most balanced and exciting football game in the long history of the EA Sports FIFA franchise,” said David Rutter, EA Sports VP and GM.
“Whether fans prefer short and precise passes through the middle, or getting it outside and whipping in crosses, the beauty of FIFA 16 is that it offers fans the freedom to play their way and find success on the pitch.”
FIFA Trainer will help players “learn as they play ” with an optional HUD which prompts them with gameplay options depending on their position on the pitch and Trainer level.
The trainer recommendations will progress as the level of the trainer increases, which can be set to automatic or controlled manually. Basic commands get you started, while deeper hints will improve the game of the most skilled fans.
FIFA 16 will feature 12 Women’s National Teams for the first time in franchise history. Teams from Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, and the US will all represent their respective federations in several FIFA 16 game modes including Kick Off, an ofline tournament, as well as online Friendly Matches.
Those who pre-order FIFA 16 can choose from standard, deluxe, and Super Deluxe editions. The Super Deluxe edition comes with 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs, three FIFA Ultimate Team loan players for five games each, and two brand new celebrations.
FIFA 16 will be available on September 26 for PC, PS4, PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS3.