The Secret World Ultimate Edition is currently on sale, offering you a pretty thrifty opportunity to collect every issue to date – and bring a friend.
Current The Secret World owners have been offered the chance to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition on the cheap in a limited time promotion.
The most complete version of the MMO, the Ultimate Edition features:
- Issue #5: The Vanishing of Tyler Freeborn – A deep and dark mystery investigation on Solomon Island.
- Issue #6: The Last Train to Cairo – An epic Indiana Jones-style adventure (including time travel!) in Egypt.
- Issue #7: A Dream to Kill – A spy thriller full of intrigue and action in the snowy mountains of Transylvania.
- Issue #8: The Venetian Agenda – Take on virtual training scenarios in Venice.
- Issue #9: The Black Signal – Discover the all new adventure zone in Tokyo.
- Issue #10: Nightmares in Dream Palace – Learn who set off the rising tide of darkness.
- Issue #11: Reaping the Whirlwind – Reap the consequences of your choices in the main story!
- Sidestories: Further Analysis – Four Missions with Deep Mystery Box and The Inspector’s Gadget rewards.
- Sidestories: Love & Loathing – Five Missions with Deep Mystery Box and Cracked Noh mask rewards.
- Sidestories: The Last Pagan – Six Missions with Deep Mystery Box and Lorenzian Fabricator rewards.
- The Zenith Core – An exclusive and epic outfit for all your characters
- Beginner Weapons – A full set of nine powerful and cool looking starter weapons.
- AP Injection (25 cc) – Gain 25 Ability Points instantly for a flying start.
- Ability Point Boost – For three days you earn double Ability Points.
- Issue #1 – #4 – Free updates released in 2012 and fully available for you to explore.
It also includes an extra copy of The Secret World base game, so you can recruit a friend and maybe hand over the beginner gear you don’t need. Having a buddy on board is a great way to get back into a game you’ve neglected, too.
The bundle is currently 30% off and will remain on sale through June 25, so you can pick it up for $42. Not bad for $160 worth of content.