Turning up the Heat mini-expansion is out today for Helldivers.
Helldivers’ anticipated update, Turning up the Heat, will be available today to all versions, for free.
The new patch comes with a good chunk of new content, including:
- Increased rank cap from 25 to 27
- 6 new trophies
- New environment: Volcanic planets, full of dangers
- New Bug type: The Bug Impaler
- New Cyborg enemy: The Cyborg Hound
- New Illuminate enemy: The Illuminate Obelisk
- Three new objective types: Repair and Fire Artillery, Disarm Unexploded Ordnance, and Geological Survey
- New customization outfit: The Volcanic Camouflage set
- New perk: Strong Arm, allowing you to throw further
Four more pieces of DLC will also be available for purchase. The Specialist Pack, Demolitionist Pack, Hazard Ops Pack, and Pilot Pack.