Bungie deployed Destiny patch version 1.2.0 yesterday without publishing a list of notes, so the community decided to take matters into its own hands.
Destiny’s patch 1.2.0 is a mystery. Everyone has it, but not everyone knows what it changes/fixes. While Bungie said that no player-facing changes have been activated just yet, Destiny players are still eager to learn what they are.
Redditor Quinonvocabitur is one such player. He went on looking for details on Bungie’s website and found a few notes after some tinkering.
Keep in mind that this data was not public for a reason. Some changes may be out of date, others could end up not being part of the patch to begin with. It’s best to take it with a grain of salt.
- The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed
- Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities
- Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day
- Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match
- Etheric Light has a chance of being included in Iron Banner reward packages for Rank 3 and Rank 5
- Three maps from The Dark Below DLC will be available to all Crucible players in select playlists (Pantheon, Skyshock and The Cauldron)
- Fixed a bug where the Hive Disruptor perk on the Black Hammer would interrupt with White Nail
- Fixed a bug where a player leaving a game or an occurrence of host migration would result in players being unable to respawn
- Fixed a rare bug where if a player were to use a consumable it would reset their ammo
- Increased the percent chance to obtain rewards when playing crucible
- Players who preform at the top of their team in crucible have a greater chance of rewards as to those at the bottom
- Fixed a bug where the time between shots of the Black Hammer to activate White Nail was reduced
- Fixed a rare bug where a locked item could not be unlocked
- Reduced the amount of total ammo of the perk Double Down when combined with Field Scout
- Increased the percent chance of activating the perk Mulligan upon missing a shot
- Fixed a bug where players were able to obtain Iron Banner weapons according to the rank of their previous Iron Banner
- Changed the description of certain perks to be more fitting with their abilities
- Fixed a bug where a player would lose all ammo upon switching special weapons in the crucible
- Added reward packages for players who participate in the daily featured crucible activity for their first game
- Added Crucible maps from The Dark Below to the normal Crucible rotation for Control, Clash, Skirmish and Rumble. (Pantheon, Skyshock and The Cauldron)
- Fixed a bug where the perks on the Vex Mythoclast would occasionally fail to load
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to manipulate ammo when equipping an Icebreaker and switching weapons
- Fixed a rare bug which would prevent players wearing the Light Beyond Nemesis from being revived
- Fixed a rare bug where the Flawless Raider achievement would not show after completing it on Xbox One
- Fixed a rare bug where players would not be able to purchase the Urn of Sacrifice from Xur