Goat Simulator players can download DayZ-inspired DLC this week called GoatZ.
According to Coffee Stain Studios, GoatZ is “the only survival game on Steam that isn’t in Early Access.” Jokingly of course.
The DLC features:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it.
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother.
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it.
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so.
GoatZ will be released on May 7 on Steam for Linux, Mac and PC for $4.99. It’ll also be released the same day as a separate app on iOS and Android for the same price.