The Destiny: House of Wolves embargo has lifted, and with so much information floating around pertaining to Trials of Osiris, it can be overwhelming. Thankfully, Arekkz Gaming tells you everything you need to know in one video.
In the video above you will be informed of how the 3v3 Team Deathmatch event works, how you gain entry, claim your rewards, and more.
Effectively, it’s everything you need to know, really.
Destiny: House of Wolves releases on May 19, and our front page is packed with new information on the expansion. Be sure to have a read and check out some more Destiny coverage through the lovely links below.
- Destiny: Trials of Osiris is the new PvP end game
- How to get level 34 Ascended Raid gear in Destiny: House of Wolves
- Destiny: House of Wolves puts PvP back in the spotlight
- Destiny PvP: House of Wolves’ new Crucible maps detailed, with screenshots
- Destiny: House of Wolves – watch a Trials of Osiris match from start to finish