Survarium’s latest update brings major changes to the faction system.
Survarium has received a massive new patch that changes how the faction system works by increasing the amount of reputation required to gain new ranks and giving all factions beginner and maximum level items.
The list of patch notes is huge, with plenty of faction-specific changes. We’re going to post some of them below, but you can find the rest on the game’s forums.
- Changed loading screens
- Added random hints and tips for game modes
- Added “Survivor’s note” titled ‘Upgrades and modification”
- In the window for changing item modifications we have added a display of the possible range of values for this modifier when hovering the mouse over it
- In the factions’ inventory window rare items tab was added. It is a list of items of equipment, decals and camos that can be found after a match only
- Added the ability to disable the equipment profile of the character. Disabled profile will not be considered in the selection of players and cannot be selected in battle
- Fixed the display of the weapon icons in parts of the HUD
- Added UI element that indicates “bad” connection with the server
- Added auto-respawn
- Only for Steam users: added the ability to link an existing account from Survarium game lobby
- Added a hint about the unavailability of the name entered in the menu to rename your account
- Added “What’s new” window that appears when you first start a new version of the game
- Added a section about modifying items in “Survivor’s Notes”
- Fixed a bug in the modifier calculating the recoil of the weapon
- Fixed bug preventing completion of accuracy missions
- Fixed a bug which lowered the efficiency of the modifiers on the rate of regeneration and energy consumption
- In the game launcher we fixed a message about insufficient disk space for installation
- Fixed many synchronization errors
- Fixed some bugs in the Ranking calculations
- Fixed several critical bugs of the game client
- Due to changes in the Shooting and Physical Training branches, all skills were reset for all the players
- “Packrat”: bonus per level reduced from 5% to 3%
- “Athlete”: Bonus per level reduced from 2 kg to 1 kg
- “Bear Arms” was removed due to abolition of penalties and bonuses to movement speed on weapons
- “Accuracy”: the number of levels is reduced from 5 to 3. Bonus per level increased from 2% to 4%
- “Strong grip”: the number of levels is reduced from 5 to 3. Bonus per level increased from 2% to 4%
- “Equanimity”: moved from 4 to level 2
- Added the “Recoil Dampening” skill to Rank 4
Survarium is currently in Early Access on Steam.