Killing Floor 2 is now available through Steam Early Access.
Players who purchase Killing Floor 2 during Early Access for $29.99/₤19.99/€26.99 will given free content which carries over to the full release and even more content upon release.
The Early Access version of the game contains the following, per Tripwire:
- Three non-linear levels – The dark streets of Burning Paris, the ice covered Outpost, and a re-imagined version of the original Biotics Lab
- Four perks – Berserker, Support, Commando and Medic classes
- 27 weapons – Ranging from shotguns to assault rifles to crazy makeshift hybrid weapons!
- 11 deadly and terrifying Zeds – All determined to destroy you
- Seven playable characters – Including fan favorites Mr. Foster and Constable Rob Briar as well as a new female character – Ana Larive
- One new boss character – Enter Hans Volter and his arsenal of devastating weapons and attacks
- Mod SDK supporting custom level creation
You can have a look at the PC specs through a previous post.
Killing Floor 2 is also slated for release on PlayStation 4 sometime this year.