Update 1.14 for Driveclub has been released.
Driveclub developer Evolution has made patch 1.14 available for all. The three main features are the addition of a free car (Ferrari LaFerrari), a free new tour and the multiplayer replays. The patch is about 2.69GB.
Evolution said that more server upgrades have been made to improve online performance and pave the way for the release of the PlayStation Plus Edition. The developer also promised to bring new ranks and rewards to the game every month.
Take a look at the notes:
- Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the “Ferrari Owners Club” Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game
- Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline
- The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serves as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game
- Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu
- Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound
- Adds a new Single Event option to set “Time Of Day” for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour
- Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps
- Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels
- Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability