Destiny dataminers are at it again, pulling alleged House of Wolves data from today’s 1.1.2 update. Spoilers ahead.
Destiny is a favourite title for dataminers and the upcoming House of Wolves expansion is a particularly tempting target.
Today’s hefty 1.1.2 patch partially prepares Destiny for the upcoming expansion House of Wolves, and as such, likely contains plenty of information regarding the new content.
Redditor ShdwFlm claims to have pulled a not insignificant amount of data out of the patch, detailing loads of stuff that may be included in House of Wolves.
We can’t verify any of the information, of course, and even should it all be perfectly correct, it’s subject to change before House of Wolves’ release date. With that in mind, take a look at what was found.
Last chance warning: beware of spoilers forging ahead from this point.
- Halls of Amentet social space
A three-player social space on Mercury. “Only true champions, tested in the Trials of Osiris, dare set foot in these fabled halls.” Note: Mercury will be selectable in the navigator in order to access this space.
- Queen’s Bay social space
“Gateway to the Reef, home of the Queen and her Awoken. Entry point for Guardians looking to collect Reef bounties, forge new allegiances and test themselves in the Prison of Elders and Trials of Osiris.”
- The Shadow Thief Strike
“Taniks-Syn, the Fallen’s most notorious mercenary, is leading a strike force on the Moon. Board his Ketch and kill him or he will continue to cut a trail of death across the system.”
- Story Missions (Earth, Venus)
– A Joining of Houses: “Scour the Cosmodrome. Find and assassinate the Wolves’ Baron and any of his co-conspirators.”
– An Army of Wolves: “Track the House of Wolves through the caldera on Venus. Kill the Wolf pack before their Kell, Skolas, can rally the Fallen House of Winter to his cause.”
– The World Ravager: “Skolas has his eyes set on the Vex Citadel on Venus. Capture him before he can plunder the secrets of space and time.”
– Dark Raider:”A High Priest of the House of Wolves has been sent to the Hellmouth. Track him and his crew. Stop them from stealing the Hive’s darkest secrets.”
– Duel of the Silent Fang : “Locate and eliminate Skolas’s elite assassins, the Silent Fang.”
– Wolves’ Gambit: “A pack of Fallen Wolves is picking a fight with the Vex on Venus. Head along the Shattered Coast and track down the Wolves to uncover Skolas’s plan.”
- The Prison of Elders arena
“This combat arena pits brave Guardian Fireteams against the solar system’s deadliest enemies. Not all who enter survive, but those who do earn glory… and the greatest treasures of the Reef.”
- Trials of Osiris
“Only the worthy may face the Trials of Osiris, for only the worthy are strong enough to endure what is to come. A string of victories will earn great rewards – but lose too many matches, and you’re out.”
- New Crucible maps
– The Timekeeper – “Meridian Bay, Mars”
– Thieves’ Den – “Ishtar Sink, Venus”
– Widow’s Court – “European Dead Zone, Earth”
– Black Shield – “Firebase Thuria, Phobos”
- 46 Ship Schematics including Exotic Manus Celer Dei
- Tuned Drive Sparrow upgrade
“Upgrades an equipped Sparrow to improve overall speed and durability.”
There were a few other miscellaneous bits and bobs – broken, test and legacy data, or things the community hasn’t figured out yet – but this was the heart of it.
Bungie will be revealing the details of House of Wolves more officially over the coming weeks, and has even provided a schedule of what and when.