Battlefield Hardline’s first patch is in the works, and today, Visceral Games has added Punkbuster and Nvidia DirectX driver fixes to the list of issues to be addressed.
Miscellaneous fixes for “the most frequent crashes” will be included in the patch, as well as the following “top five priority” issues voiced by the community.
- Punkbuster fixes – Addressing some of the heavy CPU usage seen by players.
- Nvidia DirectX driver fixes – Working with our partners at Nvidia to create new drivers to prevent the most common crash issues.
- Extended Conquest time – Extended the length of Conquest matches by increasing the number of tickets on both Large and Small.
- Fixed TDM spawns – Adjusted spawn points and the spawn system for better TDM spawning.
- Multiple weapon balance tweaks – Addressed some common complaints with the weapon balance, there will be more coming soon.
The evolving list of fixes and updates to be included in the patch can be found through the link.
Also of note, the game’s lead multiplayer designer Thaddeus Sasser said Rent-A-Server program functionality for all console platforms with the patch. This allows players to customize multiplayer matches and invite others to play.