The Team of the Week has been revealed for FIFA Ultimate Team.
Based on the football action that took place over the weekend, EA has chosen the members of this week’s Team of the Week. As ever, team members are selected from real world international and club competition from across the world.
Anyone can challenge this week’s team of the week in FIFA Ultimate Team.
Here’s the line-up:
- GK: Morgan De Sanctis – AS Roma (Italy)
- LB: Ricardo Rodriguez – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany)
- CB: Phil Jagielka – Everton (England)
- CB: Jérémy Mathieu – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CM: Blaise Matuidi – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- CM: Ander Herrera – Manchester United (England)
- CAM: Gonzalo Castro – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)
- CAM: Alex Teixeira – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- LW: Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid (Spain)
- RW: Quaresma – FC Porto (Portugal)
- ST: Hulk – Zenit St. Petersburg (Russia)
Substitutes and reserve
- GK: Eugene Galeković – Adelaide United (Australia)
- CB: Connor Goldson – Shrewsbury Town (England)
- CM: Steven Luštica – Brisbane Roar (Australia)
- RM: Patrick Herrmann – Borussia M’gladbach (Germany)
- CAM: Kim Do Heon – Seongnam FC (Korea Republic)
- ST: Gustavo Canales – Universidad de Chile (Chile)
- ST: Modibo Maïga – FC Metz (France)