Obsidian Entertainment has released the tentative patch 1.03 notes for Pillars of Eternity, and the team hopes to release the update at some point today.
- Double-clicking to equip items was causing passive abilities to get removed from the character. This has been fixed and we were able to retroactively fix the problem for people that have already run into the issue. If you open your saved game in the latest patch, your characters will be repaired.
- Fixed a problem where attributes on characters could permanently increase by equipping certain items. This will also retroactively fix the problem in saved games that have characters with this issue.
- The crash in Raedric’s Hold has been fixed.
- Fixed the looping audio sounds that can occur if you play with minimized tooltips.
- Previously Wizard summoned items could persist after the spell’s duration. This has been fixed and it will also retroactively fix the problem in saved games that have characters with this issue.
- The items Drinking Horn of Moderation and Talisman of the Unconquerable were causing Ciphers to permanently lower their amount of focus gain. We’ve included a fix to retroactively resolve the issue on Ciphers but the effect is still on the items. Unfortunately the fix will not fix the broken effect on those items, so you’ll need to keep those items unequipped until the next patch. If you do equip them, perform a Save/Load to fix your Cipher.
Changes to balance, settings, features, quest, UI and more are noted along with a fix to the stats issue when saving and loading on the same map where a companion is found. This is a retroactive fix and will restore companions and characters to the proper state.
You can read the entire patch notes through the link.