Battlefield Hardline’s first patch will focus on weapon balance and a few changes have been proposed.
Battlefield Hardline lead multiplayer designer Thaddeus Sasser posted a few of the balance changes that the team is considering for the next patch.
- K10: reduce bullet damage to 33
- Saiga and PTR: reduce recoil to bring more in line with Cop faction DMRs
- HCAR and HK51: reduce recoil to bring more in line with SCAR-H and SA-58
- .410 Jury: increase damage per pellet to become more effective
- FMG-9 and M/45: increase damage per round to 25 and push out falloff start range to make these weapons more effective
- Battlerifle min damage increased to 25 across the board
- AKM min damage reduced to 24
Sasser did not provide a date for the patch, but promised to reveal more details when everything is set. In the meantime, you can consult our Battlefield Hardline guide for all the hot multiplayer tips.