The Mortal Kombat X: Kombat Pack will containnot only Predator and Jason Voorhees but two addition fighters and several skins.
The Kombat Pack provides early access to four playable characters and skin packs and each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters.
Also of note, the Predator pack contains Carl Weathers as Jax.
This also includes the Samurai Pack which will be made available at launch.
Contents of the Kombat Pack are below, courtesy of AGB.
The Ultimate Horror Pack
- Playable character Jason Voorhees
- Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1
- Playable character Tanya
- Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack
- Playable character Predator
- Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2
- Playable character, Tremor
- Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
The Samurai Pack noted above contains Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana skins and a skin pack for each playable character in the game.
Kombat Pack owners will also receive early access to future DLC before it goes on sale.
Mortal Kombat X will be released on PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One April 14.
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions have been delayed into summer.