The only guide you need to completing every episode of Battlefield Hardline, finding all open warrants and evidence, multiplayer tips and the in-game secrets.
Battlefield Hardline guide: complete single player walkthrough, multiplayer tips and secrets
Hardline is the latest in the Battlefield franchise from Visceral games, and shifts the action from military warzones to the criminal underworld.
The single player campaign focuses on one man’s mission to take down corrupt police and a massive crime syndicate, while the multiplayer game gives players the chance to be cops or robbers, battling it out across nine maps and a whole host of new modes like Crosshair or Hotwire, alongside classics like Conquest and Deathmatch.
Both the single player and multiplayer games are significantly different, and both require different tactics and skills. Here we present a full guide to the single player campaign complete with the locations of all the open warrants and evidence, as well as growing tips for multiplayer and a bunch of in-game secrets.
Battlefield Hardline episodes guide
- Episode 1 – Back to School
- Episode 2 – Checking Out
- Episode 3 – Gator Bait
- Episode 4 – Case Closed
- Episode 5 – Gauntlet
- Episode 6 – Out Of Business
- Episode 7 – Glass Houses
- Episode 8 – Sovereign Land
- Episode 9 – Independence Day
- Episode 10 – Legacy
- Where to find all evidence and complete Case Files
- Where to find all suspects with open warrants
Battlefield Hardline multiplayer
- Battlefield Hardline map tips: Derailed, Downtown & Dust Bowl
- Battlefield Hardline map tips: The Block, Growhouse & Hollywood Heights
- Battlefield Hardline map tips: Bank Job, Riptide & Everglades
- How to unlock weapons, Battlepacks, Assignments and more
- Assault rifle weapons guide – AKM versus M16A3
- How to rank up FAST
- The best guns for each class
- What’s the best Police sniper rifle?