Xur: Agent of the Nine has commenced this week’s shopping event in Destiny.
Xur has returned to the Tower in Destiny to give you another chance to spend all those Strange Coins and Motes of Light you’ve been hoarding.
On top of the usual assortment of Exotic armour and weapons, Xur also offers Exotic Shards. He can upgrade your old weak Exotics for newer, beefier ones, or if you’re just not happy with the stat rolls on yours.
You will find Xur by the Vanguard mentors this weekend. You can trade with him until 9am GMT on Sunday, March 15.
This is what you can buy this weekend:
- An Insurmountable Skullfort [Exotic Titan helmet] – 13SC
- Knucklehead Radar [Exotic Hunter helmet] – 13SC
- Claws of Ahamkara [Exotic Warlock gauntlets] – 13SC
- Red Death [Exotic pulse rifle] – 23SC
- Exotic Shard – 7SC
- Exotic Engram [Helmet] – 23MoL
And this is what you can upgrade:
- ARMOUR – Mask of the Third Man, Lucky Raspberry, Helm of Saint-14, Helm of Inmost Light, Light Beyond Nemesis, Sunbreakers
- WEAPONS – Hard Light, Red Death, Universal Remote, Plan C, Patience and Time, Truth