Destiny developer Bungie has the same ambitions as many Guardians.
When Destiny fans speak, Bungie listens – really.
In the latest Bungie Weekly Update, the developer shared the “Live Team”‘s top goals moving forward.
With any luck, these points will be addressed in the upcoming 1.1.2 patch, which will drop before next expansion House of Wolves – but Bungie warned it can’t promsie anything at this stage.
- Vault Space – We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.
- Raid Fixes – There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.
- Audio and Visual – Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.
- PVP Ammunition – The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.
- Strikes – The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.
Those top two must be among the most requested changes, but it’s great to see Bungie willing to tackle accessibility issues, and interesting to see it is concerned about unpopular Strikes.
Reminder: this is just the team’s goals, and not a guaranteed feature list. Our own Arrekz Gaming ran down some predictions for what we’ll actually see in 1.1.2.
The full post linked above also includes discussion of why and how Bungie prioritises development work, so have a read before you go berserk over how long it’s taking to increase vault space.