BlizzCon 2015 takes pace November 6-7 this year, and tickets will go on sale next month.
Two batches will go up for sale on April 15 and April 18.
This year, attendees can expect:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global Finals for Blizzard eSports, including the StarCraft® II World Championship Series and Hearthstone® World Championship
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Tickets will be priced at $199 and each and will be available for purchase from the online event ticketing service Eventbrite.
The first batch goes on sale at 7 p.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, April 15, and the second batch goes on sale at 10 a.m. Pacific time on Saturday, April 18.
A pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children’s Hospital of Orange County will also be held the evening of November 5, giving attendees the chance to eat, drink and hang out with Blizzard developers, artists, and community representatives.
Further details on the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner, including ticket pricing and availability, will be announced at a later date.
Those staying home can once again order a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. Further details will be announced at a later date.
BlizzCon 2015 will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.