The Xbox achievements for GTA Online Heists have landed, revealing some interesting details/spoilers ahead of the release tomorrow.
STOP RIGHT THERE! Spoilers going forward. You have been warned.
While some achievements are standard for completing particular Heists, it’s interesting to see that splitting the payout fairly between other players nets you an achievement.
There also an award for spending over $8 million on new content from Heists, which tells us that the new vehicles such as the Hydra and Valkyrie are going to be expensive.
Check ’em out below:
- Shot Caller (10 Gamerscore): Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.
- Four Way (10 Gamerscore): As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- Live a Little (50 Gamerscore): Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.
- Can’t Touch This (30 Gamerscore): Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Mastermind (50 Gamerscore): Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Be Prepared (10 Gamerscore): Complete a Heist Setup mission.
- In the Name of Science (30 Gamerscore): Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Dead Presidents (30 Gamerscore): Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Parole Day (30 Gamerscore): Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.