We’re hotdogging tonight. I don’t even know what that means.
Eight weeks of ridiculous death. Such a brave, true milestone. We’re going to celebrate two entire months of playing weekly GTA Online playlists with VG247 readers with Hotdogging, a set of six jobs I named completely at random. This one ends with a straight-up border deathmatch, necessary for sorting the men/women from the girls/boys. The whole thing’ll last about 45 minutes.
We’ll post the overall winner on the site tomorrow, giving you a chance to get your name in really, really small lights. Just like e031271 last week. Irresistible. Want to play? You do. You can. Here’s how.
- We’ll be playing this GTA Online playlist on PS4 at 8pm UK time tonight, Wednesday, March 4. Everyone’s welcome to join.
- Plug in your headset! We’ll be using voice chat in an open party. Provided you’re friends with both me (patlikefr) and Matt (JeffLeppard), you should be able to join. Just go to the “Party” icon at the top of the PS4 dash and you should see it listed under “Parties You Can Join”. Don’t be shy.
- If you want to be among the first invited to the session, join HDSQ, VG247′s GTA 5 crew.
How to join the session:
- Send PSN friend requests to patlikefr and JeffLeppard.
- Make sure you’re in a GTA Online session at 8.00pm UK time.
- We’ll set up the playlist and send invites to all HDSQ crew members at 8.00pm UK time.
- After that, we’ll send out a general friends invite.
- Once we have enough players, off we go.
See you later!