Extra information pertaining to The Bright Lord DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor has been released by Warner Bros. alongside a new video.
Released today, the story in the expansion takes place thousands of years before Celebrimbor became the Wraith.
The elf will use new abilities as well as the One Ring.
Here’s a list of features sent over by Warner:
- Play as Celebrimbor, the Bright Lord, wielding a Ring of Power to challenge Sauron for domination.
- Wield the Power of the One Ring to dominate and defeat your enemies. Activate the ring to become invisible and tear through your enemies from the shadows.
- Deadly new Elven Archery abilities with a rapid fire bow.
- New ways to dominate your enemies and build your Army including Shadow Brand.
- New Story Campaign, including 10 new Missions.
- Face the power of the Dark Lord and his armies at the height of their power .
- An epic boss fight against the Dark Lord Sauron himself for domination of Mordor.
- Face a more powerful Uruk Army with Elite Nemesis Enemies and Warchiefs up to level 25 and deadly new abilities.
- New Celebrimbor Skin: Play as Celebrimbor in the main Campaign.
- New “Test of the Ring” Challenge Mode: Play with the new Celebrimbor abilities
- Higher level enemies (only way to get Level 30 Runes for Main Story Campaign) with the goal to Dominate rather than kill the hierarchy.
The Bright Lord DLC is available today for purchase and free to Season Pass holders on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.