Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation will follow its precursors to western release.
The third Vita remake the series has produced so far, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation is coming to both Eiurope and North America during northern summer.
The remake includes extra story scenarios and the option for Japanese voice acting via free DLC.
Here’s a feature list from NIS America:
- +1 to Combos. Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies.
- New Story. Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules.
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy. Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely.
- Remake in your Image. Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more.
- Get Crafty. Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use.