A release date for Assassin’s Creed Rogue on PC has been announced, along with the minimum PC requirements and the ability to use eye tracking tech.
The PC version of the game was handled by Ubisoft Sofia in collaboration with Ubisoft’s Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios.
Players who pre-order any edition of Assassin’s Creed Rogue for PC from the Uplay Shop will receive one of seven bonus Assassin’s Creed games of their choosing:
- Assassin’s Creed 3
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Deluxe
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Deluxe
- Assassin’s Creed
Pre-ordering the PC digital version will also grant two additional bonus packs: The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer.
A Collector’s Bundle is also available exclusively on the Uplay Shop and it includes a collector’s box, an artbook, three lithographs in an envelope and the original game soundtrack along with access to one extra single-player missions and additional items such as armor and weapon.
The PC version also includes eye tracking input which can be used with the SteelSeries Sentry with Tobii eye tracking. Players looking to the left or right of the screen will see the camera pan with the eye movement.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue on PC launches on March 10.
Minimum PC configuration
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR:Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK:11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500-900 series, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series, Intel HD4600, HD5200
- Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are not officially supported.