Let’s get motivated, people. We’re going to restart our weekly GTA Online sessions tonight. This’ll be our first GTA event for 2015. Come along. We have fun, and everything.
What are you doing later? You’re playing GTA Online with us on PS4. That’s what.
Tonight’s playlist is HDSQ Week 4: Back On Track, because, you know, we haven’t done one of these sessions since breaking up for Christmas. We’re just telling ourselves to stay committed to the overall crime cause. There are six jobs on the list, so the whole thing should take about three-quarters of an hour.
Here’s how to get involved:
- We’ll be playing this GTA Online playlist on PS4 at 8pm UK time tonight, Wednesday, February 4. Everyone’s welcome to join.
- Plug in your headset! We’ll be using voice chat in an open party. Provided you’re friends with both me (patlikefr) and Matt (JeffLeppard), you should be able to join. Just go to the “Party” icon at the top of the PS4 dash and you should see it listed under “Parties You Can Join”. Don’t be shy. There are only eight slots in the party, so it’s first come first served if you want to talk.
- If you want to be among the first invited to the session, join HDSQ, VG247′s GTA 5 crew.
How to join the session:
- Send PSN friend requests to patlikefr and JeffLeppard.
- Make sure you’re in a GTA Online session at 8.00pm UK time.
- We’ll set up the playlist and send invites to all HDSQ crew members at 8.00pm UK time.
- After that, we’ll send out a general friends invite.
- Once we have enough players, off we go.
See you later!