Dragon Quest Heroes is yet another Omega Force take on an existing property – like Hyrule Warriors or the One Piece games. And it looks pretty sweet.
We haven’t heard much from Dragon Quest Heroes here in the west because it hasn’t been confirmed for release outside Japan. This isn’t terribly surprising as we still don’t have Dragon Quest 10, either, but whatever.
Gematsu harvested these new screenshots from the official website. They show the characters’ special moves, which you can read about below:
- Equipment: Gloves
- Special Ability: Flash Fire Fist
While she doesn’t have a weapon like a sword or axe, Alena uses martial arts to attack. With her fast movement, she can protect herself from enemies and quickly attack.
- Exploding Fist – Alena fires her fists at a blistering pace.
- Both at Once – Alena unleashes the power stockpiling in both fists both at once.
- Flash Fire Fist – Alena lunges back and a launches a huge fireball from her fists.
- Equipment: Spear
- Special Ability: Kathwack
Kiryl is a priest equipped with a spear. He can also use “that” familiar spell as his special ability.
- Kabuff – Raises the entire party’s defense power for a fixed period of time.
- Thunder Lunge – Fires the lightning stockpiling in his spear. Its power can break the ground and push away surrounding enemies.
- Kathwack – A high damage attack that channels all of Kiryl’s anger.
Dragon Quest Heroes arrives on PS3 and PS4 in Japan on February 26.