The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is sure to be one of the biggest RPGs of the year, due for release in May on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Delayed since its target release of 2015, CD Projekt Red’s latest game takes the series to a true open world environment, and charges the player with tracking down Geralt’s lover Yennifer and his protege Ciri.
We’ve been able to get hands-on with the highly anticipated role-playing game, as well as talk candidly with the development team and secure a bunch of new screens for one of the best-looking games for 2015.
So if you want to know more about Geralt and his companions, read on:
- The Witcher 3: hands-on with the RPG of the year
- The Witcher 3 sets the generational standard for graphics
- The big questions answered: delays, playing as Ciri & why enemies don’t scale
- Bringing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to Life
- What The Witcher 3 owes to Skyrim – and how it surpasses it
- This history of The Witcher: Beyond The Road With No Return
- Dark difficulty and permadeath: how hard is The Witcher 3?
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt story trailer fills you in on the world’s lore
- 15 minutes of direct feed Witcher 3 gameplay in glorious 1080p
- Recommended and minimum PC specs for The Witcher 3
- Take a look at the artwork for The Witcher 3’s steelbook
- The Witcher 3 is at least a 50GB install on PS4