Pre-order bonuses for Toukiden Kiwami have been announced for PlayStation 4 and Vita.
Here’s the pre-order bonus list for each participating retailer:
- GameStop – Armor inspired by new slayers Reki and Soma’s costumes and classic armor from Toukiden‘s six original NPC slayers.
- Amazon – 2 exclusive pieces of armor: a set of Tenko Gloves and a Chthonian Fiend Mask.
- GAME – Additional armor for their slayer, fashioned after new-comers’ Soma and Reki’s costumes.
- Independent Retailers through CentreSoft – The armors of Toukiden‘s six original NPC slayers.
- ShopTo.net and PlayStation Network – 2 pieces of armor, a set of Tenko gloves and a Chthonian Fiend Mask.
Screens showing off the bonuses and a trailer are below and screenshots comparing the original Vita version versus the PS4 version are posted over on AGB.
The Toukiden: The Age of Demons re-release arrives on PS4 and in upgraded form on Vita on March 27, and players will be able to import their Age of Demons saves.