Monstrum launches on Steam Early Access January 29 and today, you can have a look at a video for it featuring all in-game footage.
Developed by Team Junkfish the survival horror game set on a derelict cargo ship which combines roguelike elements, such as procedurally generated levels and permadeath thanks to AI driven predators.
Monstrum will be available at a discounted price of £9.99/$14.99/€12.50, which will increase to £11.99/$17.99/€14.99 when the game launches fully in Q2 2015.
Here’s a list of initial Early Access features:
- Two unique monsters, each with their own tracking methods and hunting styles
- Three potential escape routes, each with their own challenges to solve
- Four ship sections to navigate through
- A procedurally generated environment, no ship is ever the same.
- A variety of distractions, hiding places and tools to aid your survival
Upon full release the game will include the following:
- Three monsters in total
- Five varied ship sections, with their own environmental traps and hazards
- Oculus Rift support
Watch the trailer below and head over to the Steam Greenlight page for more information.