The Majora’s Mask DLC which was announced earlier this week for Hyrule Warriors has been detailed by Nintendo.
According to the description posted on GamesTalk, an update, version 1.5.0, will also be released alongside the Majora’s Mask Pack and will contain the following:
- A level increase
- New mixing materials and medals
- Additional weapon skills
- Updated Junk Store – “Skills Cancellation,” “Skills Advice,” and “Weapons Sale”
- Updated Adventure Mode information screen – “Damage Taken” and “Retry from the Beginning”
The contents of the Majora’s Mask DLC are:
- Playable Young Link: Can wield the power of the demon’s mask which allows him to take its shape and strengthen his sword attacks. He will not stop attacking while wearing the mask until all enemies are vanquished.
- Playable Tingle: Uses his balloon power to jump around the battlefield blowing away enemies. He can dodge and attack at the same time.
- A new Adventure Mode map: The Termina Map contains the moon featured in Majora’s Mask which falls by the minute. Item cards available contain new powers and you will collect these as you progress through the adventure. New costumes and rank weapons will be earned.
- New costumes: These include Skull Kid duds for Lana, and an Ocarina of Time inspired costume for Impa and Shiek.
The Majora’s Mask Pack will run you $7.99 when it launches on February 5.