Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor’s latest DLC enlivens the battlefield with a variety of new beasts to ride or command – but also new Uruk Warchiefs who will turn these tricks against you.
Lord of the Hunt is available now as part of the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor season pass or as an individual DLC pack, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Warner Bros. said the pack adds “hours” of gameplay via the following features:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.