End of the Line is the latest community update for Team Fortress 2 and Valve’s released the details and an impressive short film to celebrate.
The recent community-made effort for Team Fortress 2 comes in the from of the End of the Line update. The update includes new cosmetics and a new taunt. An event will through January 5 and during it, you can collect ducks that drop when you kill enemies. New badges for tracking and comparing stats will also be available.
Here’s the main gist:
- Added End of the Line Community Crate Key
- Added 21 cosmetic items featured from End of the Line
- Added Pyro Taunt – Pool Party
- Added multi-class melee weapon – The Crossing Guard
- Added Duck Journal and Duck Tokens for the End of the Line event
- Fixed The Swagman’s Swatter and Tough Stuff Muffs not being held by the Sniper during the melee taunt
- Updated the crosshair to not draw while taunting
Everything in the update is created by the community, including this landing page, which has more details about the various new additions.
The impressive End of the Line short film, created by James McVinnie, is also available below.