Ubisoft has posted a new update on patch 4 for Assassin’s Creed Unity. The patch aims to fix framerate issues and much more.
The developer posted an update on the live blog detailing what’s coming with the next patch to Assassin’s Creed Unity. There is no date as of yet for it, but Ubisoft says it should rectify most of the renaming issues.
Here’s a list of the top issues that are being tracked.
- Game crashes after loading your save – We’re devoting a lot of attention to this one and we have a workaround (try taking your system offline and reload your save, you should be able to play offline). Most instances of this crash will be eliminated in Patch 4, but if you do still encounter this issue after the Patch is applied please file a Customer Support ticket to help us identify what your issue is so we can create a fix for it
- Error CE-34878-0 – Similar to the crash mentioned above, the game freezes or crashes after loading your save. This particular error message is exclusive to PS4. This issue should be resolved in Patch 4
- Initiates legacy recognition issues – Many of these issues have been resolved, but we’ve noted that it could still take several days for all of your progress from past games to be fully updated. If after five days you still don’t see your progress accurately reflected on the site, please file a ticket with Customer Support so we can more closely examine this issue
- Companion App issues – We’ve just released a new patch for the Companion App, so be sure to update to release 1.04 if you have not already. This patch addresses the following issues:
- -Restoration of lost Premiums
- -Fixed synchronization issues for first-time users and at login
- -Fixed the “no assassin” issue in the tutorial
- -Fixed missions with 100% odds of success that could fail
- -Fixed an issue with lost progress – simply resync with the HD game and load your save, this will synchronize your online progression data
In addition, Ubisoft also said that the team is working on a web-based solution for submitting requests regarding the free game offer for season pass holders, promising more details very soon.