The third installment in The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert series kicks off in January.
Subtitled “Master Quest”, the concert series includes new music and visuals from the latest and upcoming games in the franchise.
The tour starts in Nashville, Tennessee at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center January 21-22 before heading to Honolulu, Hawaii.
Here’s the 2015 schedule in full:
- Nashville, Tennessee; Schermerhorn Symphony Center Jan 21-22
- Honolulu, Concert Hall; Jan. 30
- Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; Feb. 7
- Boston, Symphony Hall; Feb. 27
- Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, Arena Monterrey; March 6
- Mexico City, Arena Ciudad de Mexico; March 8
- Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; March 20
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
- London, Wembley Arena; April 17
- Düsseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle; April 19
- Paris, Palais des Congrès; April 23
- Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
- Atlanta, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; April 30
- Edmonton, Alberta, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 20
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Queen Elizabeth Theatre; May 22
- Calgary, Alberta, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Austin, Texas, Long Center for the Performing Arts; June 20
- Houston, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts; Oct. 22
Live orchestral performances will include theme music from A Link Between Worlds and new music from the remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.
Staples such as the four-movement symphony recounting the storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past will also be included.
Orchestral performances of music from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and Spirit Tracks are also expected.
The concerts’s score was given the thumbs up by Nintendo’s sound director and Zelda franchise composer Koji Kondo, and those who plan on attending can look over the complete tour schedule and ticketing information through the official website. at .