Assassin’s Creed: Unity is soon to be updated with a huge patch addressing frame rate, multiplayer, and animation issues – among others.
Patch notes for Assassin’s Creed: Unity’s next major update have been posted on the Ubisoft forums.
The title update, the third the game has received since release two weeks ago, is due this week on all platforms.
It’s a big ‘un, and you should definitely check the full patch notes linked above, but some of the key points are:
- Fixed numerous random crashes for both on Campaign and Co-op (90+ various low reproduced crashes)
- Fixed specific framerate drops
- Fixed navigation issues where the player gets stuck
- Fixed haystack issues where the player can stay stuck in it
- Fixed animation issues
- Fixed various matchmaking issues
All but one of these headings are followed by a list of specific example of fixes applied, and there are many more headings.